Hey, how is it going?
These last two weeks, I've published the summary of The Way of the Superior Man, by David Deida: https://auresnotes.com/aures-p...
I learned that men's purpose in life is their "mission", and women's purpose is love.
I have also updated the Goal Setting Strategy and included a Daily Journal pdf sheet that helps you win the day.
Then I added a "takeaway" section to all of the summaries and a few articles.
I am currently reading 12 Rules for Life from Jordan Peterson.
Summary incoming soon!
Here's the interesting stuff I have learned.
- This company enables you to fake-book flight tickets for your visa application. Ethically questionable, but I guess it can help some people.
- This company enables you to buy food directly from producers (in Europe). Food is the next big e-commerce trend. Lots of money to make there.
- I bought a phone-card holder that sticks to my phone and got rid of my wallet. Definitely recommend.
- Crypto is down, which means now is time to buy! Colintalkscrypto is a website that tells you how close BTC is to its peak.
- Lots of startups are firing people at the moment. If you paid attention, you noticed most of them were not profitable in the first place. If you're an employee, beware when you go to work for these companies.
- If you're in the US, you can now bet on and trade events. Pretty awesome. If you're not in the US, this is a multi-billion company you could start in your country!
- Ever heard of the drawing AI Dall-E? Some people made a free version of it which you can use.
See ya in two weeks,
PS: If you've got any feedback for me regarding this newsletter, please reply back. Any comment/critic welcome!
PPS: You learned something cool you wanna share? Send me an email and I'll include it in the newsletter if there's space!