Well here we are a few weeks on from when everything came to a sudden close. Cinema's are permitted by the government to open their doors from July 4th however we are not quite ready for this, so we'll be hanging on until July 31st! Now is the time to look to the future and plan how we do this.
In order to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff we have put various new measures in place:
- Only 2 screenings per day (3pm and 7:30pm) with reduced seating capacity - people from the same household can sit together, others will need to ensure they are at least 2 seats apart from non-household members - cleaning will take place between screenings.
- Online bookings preferred - (this reduces need for physical tickets), your booking QR code will be scanned on arrival on your phone to allow entry - contactless payments preferred if buying tickets on the door
- Box Office - open daily from 2pm to 7pm, floor markings to ensure correct social distancing when queuing, perspex screen in place at the reception desk
- Hand sanitisers available for customers at entrance and exit to cinema
- Two entrances to cinema - one door for ticket holders and one door for non-ticket holders, floor markings to ensure social distancing. Buy snacks before entering cinema as re-entry will not be permitted
- Members of staff will ensure exit doors are open at end of film, customers will file out row by row thus ensuring minimum contact with doors and less contact with other people
- Toilet facilities will operate on a "one in one out" policy and thoroughly sanitised to government standards at regular intervals during the day
We would be grateful if you would take the time to fill in the short questionnaire, so that we have an idea as to how comfortable you feel about returning to The Riverside.
SURVEY LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/...