1. 2006: A private company builds five wind turbines on land owned by Atlantic County Utilities Authority (ACUA).
2. 2013: “Progressive” leftists block South Jersey Gas plan to use cheap and clean natural gas from Pennyslvania to produce electricity at Beesleys Point (B.L. England) power plant by Parkway Milepost 28 in Marmora, New Jersey – and to heat home and businesses throughout South Jersey.
3. 2021: Michael Shellenberger is recognized and respected worldwide as an environmental scholar and researcher. He is the author of Apocalypse Never. Yet not a single local mainstream news source covered his July, 2021 visit to Ocean City, NJ.
4. 2023: Each winter, various species of whales migrate from the ocean waters off New England to the waters off North Carolina. They include sperm whales, humpback whales, and some 350 surviving, and highly endangered North Atlantic right whales.
5. This large number of “unexplained” whale deaths during the past six weeks is unprecedented.
6. The recent “unexplained” whale deaths near Long Island and New Jersey began when a sonar testing ship called the Fugro Enterprise did sonar tests for a company called Atlantic Shore Offshore Wind (ASOW).
7. Since late December, local residents in Long Beach Island, Brigantine, and Ocean City, New Jersey demanded a suspension of Offshore Wind work until the deaths of these whales could be explained. On January 6, 2023, Republican Congressman Jeff Van Drew demanded a federal investigation of the matter.
8. Democrats, including Federal officials in the Biden administration, NJ Governor Phil Murphy, and the Democrat media and various leftist environmental groups were quick to deny any connection between the recent whale deaths and ocean wind turbine projects.
9. Since January 19, other Democratic and leftist media sources and environmental groups denounced any claims of connections between whale deaths and ocean wind projects as “dangerous misinformation”.