· Scotland Teacher Workbook (100 pages of lesson plans, games and activities organised by topic and year group). You can download a copy via Download Teacher Workbook Scotland - Alcohol Education Trust or request a printed copy from firstname.lastname@example.org
· Six fully planned lessons including accompanying PowerPoints. These lessons help ensure high-quality, effective alcohol education lessons with minimal planning requirements. Download via Download Lesson PLans | Alcohol Education Trust
· ‘Alcohol and You’ guide for young people including top tips and advice on staying safe around alcohol. alcohol_and_you.pdf (alcoholeducationtrust.org)
· ‘Talking to Kids’ parent guide including helpful advice and information on topic including units, guidelines, the effects of alcohol and the law. ParentGuide.pdf (alcoholeducationtrust.org)
· Activity Box including laminated activity cards and the BAFTA-winning ‘Just a Few Drinks’ films. Thanks to grant funding, this is free of charge for those working with pupils SEN or more vulnerable young people. Please email email@example.com .
· www.alcoholeducationtrust.org which offers a wealth of excellent resources organised by topic and year group.
· www.talkaboutalcohol.com is a pupil-facing online learning zone including fun and engaging activities and games such as an online nightclub. The site allows pupils to learn to make safe choices around alcohol in a very pupil-friendly way.
· A wealth of resources for FE Colleges and sixth forms, including detailed films on consent and the associations of alcohol with violence via: 16+ Ice Breakers | Alcohol Education Trust
· Lessons on alcohol and cannabis for ages 16+ . Please email firstname.lastname@example.org .