What happens at a WRITERS' RETREAT?
The focus on this retreat is community building with the other writers in attendance, to engage in exercises that stretch the senses, and write, write, write.
Being away from home allows you to experience new food, different sounds and smells, to see sights you may've only seen in textbooks, and it even allows you to stand in the shadow of ancient history and imagine the life and people of the past.
There are wonderful and unique experiences to be embraced you just have to be there to let them in.
The week is scheduled for you in order to alleviate any stress, but the choice is always yours.
- Enjoy a food tour where we stroll as a group to taste the different foods of Greece. (included)
- A tour of the Acropolis has also been arranged with a professional local guide. (included)
- Three separate half day workshops will be held focusing on the craft of writing. This could include prompts, inspiration, and sharing. Each session will be led by a different teacher. (included)
- Tea/Coffee and light lunch included after the three classes.
- All American breakfast daily. (included)
- A group farewell family-style Greek dinner (alcohol not included)
Loads of free time to tuck in to a cafe or a pool-side alcove to write.