Antarctica is one of the most spectacular places on earth. The Last Desert ultramarathon is the only multi-day race on the White Continent. It is truly an experience you will remember for the rest of your life!
However, the format of The Last Desert (Antarctica) is slightly different to the other "hot" 4 Deserts ultramarathons and we want to take the opportunity to highlight everything you need to know about The Last Desert on a Zoom chat.
The ZOOM Information Session will cover:
- Introduction to The Last Desert (Antarctica)
- The Itinerary for The Last Desert
- The Expedition Ship which is the Base Camp for the Race
- Format of the Race
- Locations for each Stage
- Friends & Family Option
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Top Tips for Racing & Visiting Antarctica