Happy Monday Everyone!
I have seen so many cool resources lately, that I've decided to begin a more regular cycle of emails to share some of the amazing goodies I find with you. They might book recommendations, freebies, or art projects. Basically resources that I think my girls would have loved when they were younger (or might still love now)! I'll also continue to share sales that I think are great value. It will allow me to live vicariously through your children since mine are already teenagers!
This week I have 7 such FREE resources to share with you:
- Seed Bomb Tutorial from @mommyandmeartbox. This video tutorial outlines eveything you need to create your own seed bombs and shows you how to make them with your kiddos. It's the perfect spring sensorial activity!
- FREE Brain Hemisphere Hat from Ellen McHenry's Basement Workshop. If you are planning a study of the human body or you have anatomy loving kids like I do, you are going to LOVE this super cool freebie!
- FREE Picture Labels for Drawers and Shelves from Monti Kids. I used to label everything for my girls when they were young and these printable cards with both pictures and labels are exactly what I would have been thrilled to find back in the day.
- Shelf Help Podcast from the Kavannaugh Report. "There are so many different parenting approaches available today that it can be hard to recognize your own voice and style among the options. If you're parenting with Montessori, you aren't alone. We're here to chat about all the everyday realities of Montessori parenting. Join Nicole and co-host Amy for real life conversations about using Montessori at home."
- Kinder Nature Beginnings - Letter A from Chickie and Roo. Kinder Nature Beginnings is a supplemental language arts program designed for Pre-K through 2nd grade. Kinder Nature Beginnings uses nature as a spine to assist in gentle introduction, practice, and review of phonetic awareness and beginning grammar skills. This program combines language arts, nature, and fine motor skills for well-rounded readiness of multiple skills. The 25 page Letter A portion is available FREE. The full program launches Tuesday with an incredible sale (check my IG stories for details).
And I would be remiss if I failed to let you in on the following amazing sales:
- Montessori Learning Centre - Ends March 12th. With this membership you will find the training, support and coaching you need to start practicing Montessori in your home today.
- March 25: Montessori Spring Mega Bundle (and yes, I've created a special bonus I think you'll love!)
- April: Release of our next FREE staggered bundle. 10 activities over 10 days (think fish)!
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,