May 11, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had an enjoyable, although perhaps unusual Mother's Day yesterday. Mine was split between hospital and home and while it was difficult to not be able to hug both of my girls at once on this special day, I am grateful that I was able to spend time with each of my "babies".
Below you'll find this week's selection of beautiful freebies as well as a fun video for Dr. Seuss fans and an opportunity to help while getting first access to new printables.
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Leaf Counting Cards from Green Urban Creative. My friend Lydia is seriously talented and she is generously sharing this set of beautiful watercolour counting cards for numbers 1-12 absolutely free!
- Bird Migration Printable from Raising Up Wild Things. If you enjoyed Natalie's beautiful Moss and Lichen Nature Journaling Pack shared last week, you will love this brand new freebie which features information on six migrating birds.
- Ocean Soap Foam Sensory Play by Views from a Step Stool. This simple four ingredient recipe creates an inviting textured foam for sensory play. Add some ocean animals and a bowl of water and you have a washing station too!
- Parts of a Flower Printables by Superstar Worksheets. Choose from colouring pages, labeling poster or journaling page, these easy to use resources are the perfect complement to your study of the flower.
Just for Fun
- Fox in Socks Rap by Wes Tanks. This one is making the rounds on the internet, but if you haven't seen it yet and you love Dr. Seuss, it is well worth the five minutes to watch. Having read this book to my girls countless times over the years, I found this highly entertaining!
Are you Social Media Savvy?
- As we enter the sixth week of my daughter being in hospital, I am finding it challenging to have the time to create beautiful photo layouts for my social media accounts. I am so grateful to those of you who have tagged me in your photos and allowed me to feature them on my account. I'd like to select a small group of homeschoolers who would be willing to create and share photos that feature my resources. In return, you'll be first to receive new resources and of course, you'll receive them free of charge. If this is of interest to you, please click here.
- Later this month: Nature Bundle - a huge collaboration that you won't want to miss out on! More details in the coming weeks.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,