My dearest ,
One of your fellow readers notified me that chapter 38 in Haunting Miss Trentwood is actually the content from chapter 41. Horror of horrors, I'm flabbergasted and appalled.
Luckily, this is an easy fix and the files are already available for you to re-download.
To retrieve the corrected manuscript, go to your BookFunnel library or app and follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the book and hold it for two seconds.
- Click on the Remove From Device option. (Don't panic!)
- A button will pop up, hit Remove.
- On the left under the cover image, there's a cloud with an arrow coming out the button that says Download. Click that.
- Now you should have the updated file and can read the chapter named "In which we meet the babe."
What if I bought Haunting Miss Trentwood somewhere other than Worderella.com?
If you downloaded the eBook elsewhere, the files should update automatically in the next 24 - 48 hours as the changes distribute across the systems.
What if I can't find my download link, or it expired?
If you've lost the link to your Haunting Miss Trentwood download, you can also click the button below. The download page will ask for your email, but otherwise everything should work. You can send the book to your preferred device once it's in your BookFunnel library.
My sincerest apologies for the mix up. Thank you so much to Janet A. for troubleshooting with me late last night!