July 6, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
We are having a real heat wave here and it has me dreaming of the beach! So much so that I decided today's email should be beach-themed with two new releases in the Seashells Collection, one for younger sparks and one for those who might be a little older.
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Seashells Lacing Cards by Little Spark Company. This set includes three large format, double-sided lacing cards, perfect for little hands to work on their fine motor control development. Perfect for your summer, beach or ocean-themed shelves!
- Seashells Handwriting Practice by Little Spark Company. Practice writing the letter "s" in both lowercase and uppercase, in print and cursive options. Also included is a seashells rhyme with one version that can be printed and displayed, and the other in traceable font for handwriting practice for those who have already been introduced to letter formation for most/all letters of the alphabet. Also in print and cursive options.
- Kinetic Sand Recipe by Little Bins for Little Hands. This is a simple DIY recipe for kinetic sand that uses sand, glue, dishsoap and cornstarch. A fun sensory experience and less messy than a regular sand table. If you can't get to the beach, this is a fun alternative for building sand castles and more!
- Ocean Zones in a Jar by I Can Teach My Child. This hands on activity is a great way to visually illustrate the five ocean zones. This activity offers two science experiments in one - a lesson on liquid density and learning about ocean zones.
A quick word about sales - I share these sales so that you don't miss out on any opportunities to save some cash, but do not expect that they may all interest you all of the time. Simply scroll on if not of interest!
- Oceanschooling Bundle collaboration, including my new Wonderful Whales Bundle. Click here for a look at the bundle inclusions and don't forget to send me your receipt for an added bonus!
New to the Shop
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time,