COURSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
You are receiving this email because you are registered for an Academy course happening this March through April 5, 2020.
Every minute, we are seeing new updates on the progression of the coronavirus in our country. Yesterday, the American Physical Therapy Association issued a notice that it is cancelling its in-person meetings and events through April 15. Following suit, the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy has decided to also cancel all of its in-person March courses and is now monitoring the coronavirus impact through April. We have made this decision for your own health and travel safety but also recognizing that many organizations are placing travel bans at least till end of March that could impact your travel as well. We apologize for the last minute cancellations as many of you have made advance travel plans to attend one or more of the following courses.
The following courses have been CANCELLED:
- Fundamental Topics of Pregnancy & Postpartum Physical Therapy (Waukesha, WI March 13-15)
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 1 (Chicago, IL March 27-29)
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 3 (Baltimore, MD March 28-29)
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 1 (Philadelphia, PA April 3-5)
Cancel Your Flight/Hotel
If you are traveling from out-of-state and are flying in, please contact your airline immediately to cancel your ticket. Airline companies are more lenient at this time with cancellations and have been providing refunds due to coronavirus. If you booked a hotel room under our room block, please contact the hotel to cancel your reservation to avoid being charged a no show fee. We did give the hotel a heads up about our event cancellation as well but please make sure to cancel your hotel reservation directly.
- OBF Waukesha, WI - Milwaukee Marriott West (Tel +1 262-574-0888)
- PH3 Baltimore, MD - Residence Inn Baltimore at The Johns Hopkins Medical Campus ( Tel +1 443-524-8400)
- PH1 Chicago IL - W Hotel Chicago Lakeshore (Tel +1 312-943-9200)
The following are your options:
1. With the cancellation of this course, get a full refund for your registration.
2. Apply your registration credit to a future in-person course
3. Apply your registration credit to an online course package
Once you decide on how you want to proceed, please send your option selection to Kalki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus impact on our April courses as well. If you are planning to transfer your registration, we recommend to transfer it to a courses starting in June. As soon as we know the rescheduled course dates for the cancelled courses, we will send out a notice to you.