Beginning November 14, 2020
Keeping Nature in your Self Care Practice
While cold temperatures and shorter daylit hours can tempt us to stay inside, going to nature is a critical and often overlooked component of mental health. Fresh air, natural Vitamin D, and connection to the cycles of nature can help us stay healthy and fight the effects of Seasonal Effective Disorder (SAD).
Join us in the forest for our new Winter Wellness Saturday classes! A few highlights of our new class format:
- CLASS SCHEDULE: November 14 to December 12, 9:15-10:15am. We'll reconvene after the New Year!
- LOCATIONS: We'll continue to alternate between Ken-O-Sha Park and Provin Trails
- STAYING WARM: We'll have our portable propane heater, Dyna, along for classes. You can hang out with Dyna if you need a little warming up!
- DETAILS: We'll enjoy a nature walk, a breathwork practice to cleanse our lungs in the forest air, a forest bathing invitation to connect with nature, and a closing opportunity to circle up with community and practice active listening for anyone who would like to share about their experience in the forest that day. This is a common closing activity during group forest bathing, and a wonderful way to hold space for each other.
- PRICING AND PACKAGES:
- Single Class: $14
- Three Class Pack: $39 ($13/class)
- Full Five Week Series: $55 ($11/class)