Tracking the progress of unit members in the following activities is made fun and simple with the Activities module in Internet Advancement. Best of all – Any service hours recorded in Internet Advancement feed directly into Journey To Excellence (JTE).
- Campouts – Days, Nights, Frost Points
- Hikes – Miles, Elevation Change
- Long Cruises (Sea Scouts) – Days, Miles
- Service Projects – Hours
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I still need to record hours in the Good Turn For America platform?
All your unit service hours will be recorded in Internet Advancement. Furthermore, all Good Turn for America service hours entries, except Eagle Service Projects, are now available in Internet Advancement.
How does this affect Scoutbook?
You now record all activities in Internet Advancement. All Scoutbook camping, hiking, and camping logs have been moved to the new system. In Scoutbook, when you click on a Scout’s activity log, you will now be directed to Internet Advancement to enter activities.
- You can also go directly to Internet Advancement directly to enter activities.
- Scoutbook users will record all future activities in the new system.
- Scoutbook users that record Advancement in Scoutbook should continue to record Advancement in Scoutbook, not Internet Advancement.