Run a paid no-code workshop
Our partners at Year Here are looking for someone who can come and deliver a practical, hands-on session about low & no code tools to help their cohort of budding social entrepreneurs.
This is a paid opportunity and would be suitable for someone who has good personal experience of applying low & no code tools to their own business.
- Year Here would like someone to deliver a 2-3 hr workshop focused on tech for early stage founders
- Afternoon, Monday 30th May
- Ideally in person at our partner offices by Warren St/Goodge St.
If you would like more info / have any questions, or to put yourself forward for the gig, please reach out directly to Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Become a paid no-code developer
- Innovators Room are looking for a No-Code Analyst / Engineer. Apply here!
- Reel Unlimited are looking for a freelance Webflow developer. Apply here!
Grow your newsletter (with this epic deal)
- ConvertKit now includes SparkLoop on it's Creator Pro Plan - this makes it easy to run a referral program for your newsletter. Find out more here.
What no-code tool perks would you like?
- We know that it can get little expensive using multiple no-code tools. Tell us which ones you'd like a discount for and we'll do our best to get them for you! DM me or Harold.
Become a creator in residence
- Would you like to share your knowledge to empower more people to learn to no-code, organically grow your audience and increase your no-code freelance prospects? If so, we're building out a content curriculum and we'd love to collaborate with you. See here for more information - DM me in Slack to join our Notion content creation lab. 23 members of the community are already signed up 🙌 .
Join our private Slack channels
- In case some of you don't know, we have a couple of private channels in Slack that delve into different topic areas. One is for our book club to help members develop a reading habit and the other is to share cool resources related to Web3 stuff. If you'd like to join either of these, just let me, Harold or Pablo know.