April 13, 2020
Happy (Easter) Monday Everyone!
I hope you have all been able to find a way to connect with your family and friends this weekend, be it in person with those who live with you or via FaceTime, Zoom or telephone for those that you are not able to physically be with due to the pandemic restrictions. We have also spent an unusual Easter weekend here as my daughter remains in hospital and we are unable to get together as a family. I am so grateful for all your messages and prayers. I will continue to update you on her progress and hope that she will be home soon.
This week I have 7 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Easter Egg Rescue by Happy Toddler Playtime. If you did an Easter egg hunt this weekend, this is a super low prep activity uses items you have around the house and is sure to engage your little ones. Don't celebrate Easter? No worries! This activity could be done with any coloured objects you have around the house.
- 100 Board Color by Number Sheets from Plenty of Trays. This set of four printable sheets includes: volcano, cactus, boat and apple tree. Sign up to access the entire free printables library, including this fun activity.
- Butterflies 3-part Card Set from Welcome to Mommyhood. This set includes real photographs of 26 different butterflies. Download it free at the link above.
- Covid-19 Time Capsule Printable from Long Creations. This 11 page printable is a great way for your child to document their feelings during this unique time in history. The link above is the US spelling and you can link here for the version with Canadian/UK spelling.
- Science at Home from the Ontario Science Centre. From DIY experiments to science activities to educational resources, The Ontario Science Centre has got you covered. I'm loving the Oobleck DIY video!
- Celery Stamp Fish Painting by Crafty Morning. If you signed up to receive our Terrific Trout Staggered Bundle, this cute little art activity is a nice complement. Use the printable template provided, or draw your own fish outline. Then your little ones can add scales with paint and celery!
- 4 Days to a Montessori Home Challenge from This Toddler Life will help you transform your main living space from overwhelmed, cluttered, and unorganized to a beautifully prepared Montessori environment. The challenge begins April 20th but you can sign up now at the link above.
- Colours in Nature Set - I finally got around to creating a digital version of one of my most popular listings and to celebrate I'm offering it to my subscribers at 25% off this week only. Use the code COLOURS25 at checkout to apply this discount. Sale ends April 19th.
Because You Asked
- Animetrics - Many of you have asked about the beautiful paint by sticker book that I shared on Instagram last week. This book has kept my daughter entertained for hours while in hospital. It is definitely one for older children and adults and is highly addictive. I've since ordered Geometrics and plan on taking it up to her today as a surprise!
- Julia Rothman Anatomy Books - Last week I participated in a giveaway of these beautiful books by Julia Rothman. Many of you were interested in these titles, so I'm providing a quick link to the four book set for your reference.
- April 19th: Gardenschooling Bundle
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,