View in browser
Important Update: Concerning Connecticut Rivers Council

Dear Connecticut Rivers Council Scouting Families & Volunteers:

Council: The Connecticut Rivers Council is responding to concerns related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are following recommendations of both national and state Departments of Health, and local Healthcare officials, and we are doing our part in trying to limit the spread of the virus. Effective Monday, March 16th, 2020, we are postponing or cancelling all Council and District activities and meetings until further notice.  In addition, overnight camping at our Council owned properties will not be permitted. Day hikes and other activities can still occur as long they do not go over the State recommendation of 100 people.   Refunds will be granted for those Council/District events and camp reservations effected.  

Units: Starting on Monday, March 16th, units should strongly consider cancelling or postponing activities that are scheduled for March and April.  Where possible, please move committee meetings to web or phone platforms.

Camp: Deposits Extension: We have now extended the camp deposit due date to March 20th because of the shift in priority for our families.  

As of now we are going to remain with our current summer schedule and will reassess periodically as the situation evolves.  

As we learn more information from government agencies, we will keep you updated.  Please stay current with CDC & local Health Department guidelines as they may change rapidly in the future. Check back to the Connecticut Rivers Council facebook page and the Council website regularly for more information:

Yours in Scouting,

Connecticut Rivers Council

60 darlin st, East Hartford
CT 06108 United States


You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.