I hope you've been well this week. I'm currently in the process of 'taking the red pill' - it's Father's day, so I am being super nice to husband - I will be needing some Gin to get me through 🤣
Remember The Matrix? Keanu's red pill or blue pill moment?
Red Pill: A life of harsh knowledge, desperate freedom and the brutal truths of reality.
Blue Pill: A life of luxurious security, tranquil happiness, and the blissful ignorance of the harsh realities of life, basking in an (essentially dishonest) illusion.
A lot of my client calls are essentially about this very same thing. In this instance, I'm using the red or blue pill to represent Change - whether you choose change or not.
P.S I'm also up for a discussion on the reality of this red pill and blue pill choice for life as we currently know it, feel free to email me, I'd love to chat - are we living in Matrix times..?
Back to my point, feeling stuck often stirs up negative feelings about self-worth. What we tend to lack in order to move forward, is self-belief - that life can be different - we don't often believe it can. I've written a very comprehensive blog post this week about What you can do if you're feeling stuck with a short how-to guide.
This is the number 1 reason to join my Frankly Unstoppable Programme.
- You will be able to find clarity
- You will be able to define purpose
- You will be able to see how you can do it
Taking some time out to really get in touch with your own wants and needs is essential to your wellbeing. Don't just run away to a beach holiday when you're stressed, exhausted or stuck. Instead, be strategic, take the time you need to de-compress and come back home with a plan! It's too easy to holiday and then jump straight back into misery after a trip - Frankly Unstoppable will change that.
Here are a few FAQs about the trip that I've been asked recently:
- It's a Wellness break: there is no hippie-vibe on this retreat, it is open to all and is very easy going. If you want more hippie-vibe, I can dial that up, no problem!
- The itinerary is easy-going: focussed work is done at the top of the day, leaving you time to do whatever you like after lunch, so you do get to holiday.
- Yoga and Pilates: you can be a pro or be an amateur. You can even have had awful experiences. Both these therapies are used in a very specific context and once I share that with you, you'll get why they are so important.
- I do not force anything down your throat! (maybe a tequila shot on the last day lol): It is up to you to take what you need from the guidance, teaching and coaching you receive. It all comes from you anyway, I just provide the organised trip, coaching and safety.
- You do not need to be afraid of being in a group that you don't know: you already have me in common and if you're on this list, you're all like-minded. Plus it's nice to know that we've all got 'stuff'.
- I've just confirmed a very special massage therapist who will send your body to places you've never been before!!!!! I promise this. She was one of my healers on my journey back to self after my breakdown. We're super lucky to have her, she lives in Mexico and heads up a charity that heals children and old people for free. I'm talking, to the point where clients have recovered from brain damage due to being shot!
- You WILL get something out of it: Many 'aha' moments will occur, I can guarantee this. It may not be how you thought it would, but that's the beauty of change. Have a look at testimonials to see what kind of transformations can occur.
There are now only 7 spaces left! Shout me if you have any other questions, you can set up a call with me here or just send me an email.
Lots of love
P.S The 2 reduced rate spaces I mentioned last week are £750 each, you will be sharing a bathroom with 2 other ladies for this price. Please email me directly if you would like a space.