March 30, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
We are one week into what I'm choosing to call "found family time". Our family has enjoyed a much slower pace, pajama days, art projects and baking. I hope you have all enjoyed a slower rhythm and that everyone is enjoying the extra time together.
This week I have 6 fun FREE resources to share with you:
- Butterfly Symmetry Puzzles - the newest addition to our Printables Library is this set of 12 butterfly symmetry puzzles. These simple 2 piece puzzles are suitable for younger children and feature beautiful vintage illustrations.
- Toilet Roll Activities - Start hoarding your empty toilet rolls - they are full of educational potential (who knew?!). This link will take you to our newest Pinterest board full of educational activities you can make at home with empty toilet rolls. I'd love to see what you create! Please tag me in your posts.
- Parts of a Leaf 3-Part Cards from Trillium Montessori. Hopefully the leaves will be out soon in your region. This set of nomenclature cards will help your little spark learn the various types of leaves that you can try to identify on your next nature walk.
- Free Weekly Science Video from Backpack Sciences - each week Jackie will share a new science video with her popular "Did you know?" prompts to introduce a fun science fact for the week. Follow up assignment ideas will also be provided. Great for elementary aged children.
- Sidwalk Chalk Paint Recipe from My Home Based Life - you may have seen some of the fun sidewalk chalk mosaics created with painters tape on sidewalks and fences like this one from @annhbehappy on Instagram. Sidewalk chalk paint is a fun alternative to traditional chalk if you are looking to jazz things up!
- Easter Egg Science Experiments by Parents - with Easter just around the corner, I thought I'd share these fun ways to decorate eggs while learning about science!
And a reminder of the following two sales that come to an end tomorrow:
- April: Release of our next FREE staggered bundle. 10 activities over 10 days (think fish)!
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,