As we close out 2021, Presidio would like to take some time to reflect on the many accomplishments of the Presidio Family.
When we say 'Presidio Family' we are talking about our hardworking students, our supportive parents, and of course our faculty and staff who go above and beyond day in and day out. We are thankful for all that we have been able to accomplish thus far as one of Arizona's founding charter schools.
- Selected in 2007 from over 120,000 public, charter and private schools as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, one of the nations top education awards.
- Designated an 'A' school by the Arizona Department of Education since the inception of the A-F letter grade system.
- Recognized as a Tucson "A" leader by A for Arizona, an initiative led by the Arizona Chamber Foundation in partnership with the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- The recipient of U.S News and World Report's Gold Medal, their highest honor. Presidio was the only Title I school in Arizona to receive such an honor.
- A free college preparatory education focused on strengthening college opportunities.
If you are as thankful as we are for the Presidio Family and all that we as a community have accomplished, then please consider helping us to raise money via the Arizona Tax Credit Donation!
To Donate click HERE, or go to our website, www.presidioschool.com and find our "Support Presidio" page.
Maximum Allowable Extra-Curricular Tax Credit Donation :
Married couple filing jointly: $400
Single individual or head of household: $200
Husband & wife filing separately: $200 (each)
Reduce the amount you owe in taxes or increase your refund by the amount you donate. You may donate less than the maximum donation and still be eligible for the tax credit.
Enrollment Requirements: None. You do not need to have a child enrolled in a school to receive the tax credit.
Multiple Donations: You may divide your donation between schools and be eligible for the tax credit.
How the Money Will Be Used: Presidio will use these funds to sustain exciting and educational field trips; provide uniforms and/or supplies for sports and club activities; support the needs of activities such as Performing Arts, Martial Arts, Music, Visual Arts, Music and Art History, Prom, Character Education, Student Council, the Edible Garden, Sea Camp, and much more.
Extra-curricular Fees Paid For My Child: You may designate your AZ Tax Credit Donation to be applied to the fees associated with your own child's participation in an extra-curricular activity.
Many of you have already stepped forward and made a contribution- Thank you. If you haven't had a chance to give yet, please consider doing so now. It's quick, easy, 100% refundable and will make a big impact for our school.
The Presidio Family truly appreciates your support