Living the Dream ($9,750 Revenue)
Jeremy is a travel blogger who has traveled to 72 countries and witnessed all types of cultures. On his blog, he shares his travel experiences and the exciting cultures around the world.
- In the first week of august 2022, our traffic was soaring to 33,800 views per day or as we thought it was. But it was actually a spam from the Czech Republic and Seychelles hitting the universal analytics.
- Still, August was fruititious because we upped our traffic by 75% from last year aka August 2021, and 7.6% from July 2022.
- 85% of our revenue was generated from local blogs while the remaining 15% from our travel blog. This was a significant decrease of 11.5% from august of last year aka 2021.
- The amount generated is not an in-house payment which means it is not what we got to invest. I had to reinvest in two cameras as we were to Africa Safari. the amount for the camera i thought would be right was the behemoth Sigma 150-600mm
f/5-6.3 Sports lens. Unfortunately, the tripod I had broke because it couldn't stand a 10 pound camera.
- This entity costed me an extra $1580 which me my last big spending of the year after the November server renewal. Looking forward to a better October as we've had a hard August and September!