August 17, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
Will you be homeschooling this year or perhaps schooling from home temporarily? I'll have at least one of my girls schooling remotely this year and possibly both. If you are looking to build your curriculum resources, have I got an awesome deal for you this week! The For the Love of Homeschooling: Back to School Collection is your opportunity to pick and choose the resources that will be most helpful to you and score over $500 in credits and discounts to over 45 home learning shops and businesses for only $30 US! See all the details below.
This week I have 3 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Seashells Memory Game by Little Spark Company. We've made it to the tenth and final activity in our Seashells Collection. I hope you have enjoyed the collection as much as I've enjoyed seeing your posts of your little ones at work with them!
- Pre-writing Skills Sand Tray by How We Montessori. In this blog post, Kylie shows us how she set up a simple sand tray and paired it with prompt cards (free download) to create an interactive pre-writing activity for 2 year old Otto.
- Feelings & Emotions Exploration by Stephanie Hathaway Designs. This free bundle includes 18 feeling flashcards, a sheet with simple definitions of those emotions, and worksheets with drawing and writing prompts to help children cope with their big feelings.
For the Love of Homeschooling: Back to School Collection. Created to help families better navigate the home learning options out there by providing over $500 in credits and discounts to over 45 home learning shops and businesses for only $30 US!!! This Collection is the first of it's kind and includes:
- Free trials and discounts to online learning programs and club!
- Shop credits and discounts on digital and physical curriculum options for all ages!
- Discounts and trials to homeschool coaching and planning services, perfect for new homeschoolers and veteran homeschoolers alike!
New in the Shop
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,