HOW TO BECOME A SERIAL WRITER
I am quite in awe of the fact that I have written and published 14 books in my lifetime. As a kid if you'd have told me that, I would have thought you were crazy. And yet, here I am in June 2023 writing my 15th book entitled GodMaker.
I remember being praised at a very early age by a grade two teacher for my writing. I wrote seriously depressing poetry as a teenager. Then as a young adult I took a writing course at a college and that finished my writing career forever I thought. The look on that teacher's face as I read the beginnings of my apocalyptic novel stopped me cold in my tracks.
It took me another 25 years before I began again at the age of 50 when The Alchemical Coach ... Coaching Passion, Potential & Power' poured through me.
It was around 2012 when the dam really burst forth. I began to research genius ... and so 'The Genius Game' book was born.
After that it became effortless for me to create one book after another, culminating now in 2023 with three novelettes in a 6 month period.
How does this happen? How does one get into the super flow to become a serial writer?
1. First I call forth the inspiration, the seedling of the book that wants to come through me next.
2. I trust the power of the feelings that rush through me as I put my fingers to the keyboard and let the super flow begin.
3. I connect my deep core to the super flow to bring my own unique signature and genius into the writing.
4. I let myself be amazed at what is writing through me, surrendering to the power and genius of that which wants to be written.
5. I don't edit as I go. If I'm doing that, I know I'm out of super flow so I stop until it returns. I tend to do my edits once the book is finished and even then I try to mess with it as little as possible.
6. I tend to post chapters of my books as I write them. Why? Because the power of the energy in them wants to be shared. All my books tend to be breakthroughs in areas that call others to co-power that breakthrough into existence for all to thrive upon.
7. And finally, if you've a leaning to being a writer, become a lover of language, a wizard of words, a magicienne of magic pouring through you. In other words LOVE TO WRITE, moving the world into new spaces and places as you do so.
May your own writing flow brilliantly, bringing your passions and power into reality for us all to bask upon.
* * * * *
You'll find info for all 14 of my published books at www.soleiragreen.com/books.html