As we gear up to welcome lots of new families this fall, now is a good time to think about your membership tools! Start with a plastic bin and fill it with the items you need to help you invite more families to join Scouting. This bin will be with you at every meeting & every event. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Print an excel to collect contact info all in one spot
2. Pens, tape, highlighters, scissors, Unit flag/banner, table cloth
3. Display a link or QR code to your Be A Scout pin so folks can register on the spot
4. Unit memorabilia to display (think Pinewood Derby cars, trophies, cool badges, ribbons, picture board of your adventures, video of high adventure and camping trips, Scout & parent testimonials)
5. Unit Welcome packets or a flier with a link to your Unit's website (create a digital welcome packet that's easily downloadable)
6. Youth & Adult paper applications!
7. Flyers, invites and/or Unit calendar with all your contact info to distribute
8. An enthusiastic, "people person" volunteer (or two)!