When is the quilt-along, how much does it cost and how do you participate? I’m glad you asked!
1) The quilt-along runs from March through December 2022. It is a monthly event – the block video and newsletter for each month will be posted the first Monday of the month starting March 7th.
2) There is no cost for the QAL (sign-up is free) however you will require a copy of the pattern to follow along. You can purchase it from your local quilt shop (preferred) or my website. Contact your local quilt shop to purchase a kit containing the fabric and pattern – choose the panel option or the all-blocks option (or both!). The pattern has instructions for both options. Many shops already have their kits ready and waiting for you. Here’s the list of participating US shops and Canadian shops.
3) Sign up for Northcott’s For the Brave newsletter or With Glowing Hearts newsletter to receive the monthly (starting in March) newsletter with information and links to the quilt along video, creative contest, monthly giveaways and more. Those who sign up now will receive a welcome email with Frequently Asked Questions. Participants can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time.
4) Sign up for my For the Brave QAL newsletter or With Glowing Hearts newsletter for my monthly posts. You really want to do this – just ask the participants of my last 2 QAL’s. In my posts I share extra tips and tricks to help you successfully make each month’s block. While the monthly how-to videos are a fantastic visual on how to construct each block (you’ll be able to watch these on my YouTube channel, and Northcott will also be sharing them), there are some details that require more information – close-up photos, detailed descriptions, etc. - that are too hard to show in a video.
5) Want to win some great prizes? Complete each month’s block made with the Stonehenge QOV fabrics and post a photo by the last Thursday of the month on Instagram with #ForTheBrave2022 or #WithGlowingHearts2022 to be in the running for one of two $150 prizes each month. Yowza!! That’s a nice prize! But wait! There’s more!! There will be 3 grand prize winners at the end of the QAL in January 2023. Prizes have been generously supplied by Janome, Accuquilt, Olfa, Aurifil, Quilter’s Dream batting, Love of Quilting magazine and Northcott. Thank you sponsors 😊