June 8, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have taken the time to tag me in your social media posts over the last week. I love seeing my resources in action and the creative ways you use them to support your child(ren)'s learning. This week I'm sharing one such creative post below that I think you and your little ones will enjoy. Also be sure to scroll down to learn about the Montessori Summer Mega Bundle which goes live this Thursday, you won't want to miss it!
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- A-Z African American Visionaries Poster by Education.com. Featuring authors, activists, artists, and revolutionaries, this versatile 11" x 17" illustrated printable encourages children to follow their dreams. Use this poster as a jumping off point for learning more about the contributions made by these incredible people.
- Butterfly Sun Catcher Craft by Katarzyna (@makostka2016) on Instagram. I can't get enough of this creative use of our Butterfly Symmetry Puzzles! Your little sparks will delight in creating their own colourful butterflies using flower petals, leaves, and a lamination sheet.
- Montessori Summer Mega Bundle - This collection of digital resources includes close to 2000 pages of printables, an e-course and e-book with a combined valued of $500. The materials are designed for children ages 3-9 and cover topics such as language, math, science, zoology, botany, world studies and art to mention just a few. The bundle goes live June 10th but you can preview the bundle contents by clicking the link above. $25
- June 10 - Montessori Summer Mega Bundle is LIVE!
- June 15 - another fun subscriber-exclusive freebie!
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,