August 31, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
It's hard to believe we've made it to the end of August! I know many of you have already resumed school - be it at home, or at your local school. Both of my girls will be engaging in full remote learning for at least the first semester - not exactly how my eldest envisioned her final year of high school, but this was her decision given everything going on in the world. And, as Maria would say "follow the child".
Whether your kiddos will be learning from home, or are returning to school, I know it may be a very different year for many. I hope to provide engaging resources that will complement your studies with your 2-9 year old child(ren) throughout the year. You'll find the NEW September password for the Printables Library below.
Be sure to add my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts so that these emails don't get filtered into Spam.
This week I have 3 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Forest Animal Masks by Stephanie Hathaway Designs. These printable masks are completely adorable as they are, and would also be fun for little ones to decorate too.
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Sheets by Kindergarten Worksheets & Games. This is a fun way to practice matching uppercase and lowercase pairs. Included are tree, apple, acorn, pumpkin and leaf templates.
- Fall Nature Sensory Bottle from No Time for Flash Cards. Gather some fall leaves on your next nature walk and create this simple, but beautiful sensory bottle with your little spark. A perfect addition to your calming basket.
- Don't forget to check out all the fall themed printables in our Printables Library! (scroll down for new password).
- Sep 16 - Montessori Fall Mega Bundle! I'll be sharing more about the bundle in the coming weeks, including my inclusion and bonus!
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,