Several Members Suggested That We Adopt One Or More Of These Additional Issues At Our Saturday, January 14 Business Meeting. They are listed here in random order:
1. Do More Than Vote
2. American Exceptionalism
3. Free Market Capitalism & Fiscal Responsibility
4. Secure Borders
5. Election Integrity
6. Education Freedom & Parental Rights
7. Gun Rights & Self-Defense
8. Energy Independence
9. Right to Work
10. Crime & Justice
11. Vigorously Oppose any “Article 5 Convention” or “Convention of States” to amend our U.S. Constitution.
12. Teach Our Children (And Ourselves) the Exceptional History, Principles and Values of America.
13.Understand, Respect & Enforce the Constitutions of the United States and of New Jersey
14.Limit and Control Immigration. Arrest And Deport All Illegal Aliens Whether Or Not They Commit Other Crimes.
15. End Mandatory “Collective Bargaining” and Forced Union Membership For Government Employees.
16. End Class Action, Fee Shifting, and Presumed and Punitive Damages Lawsuits
17. Repudiate Unconstitutional State and Federal Debt.
18. Restore “Election Day” With Voting Through Paper Ballots Or Traditional Mechanical Voting Machines On A Single Election Day Except For Military Or Objective Medical Conditions.
19. Permit nuclear power to supplement coal, oil, and natural gas for energy. No more subsidies for wind or solar projects that cannot pay for themselves.
Which Of These Issues Do YOU Think We Should Spent Our Time And Money On?