I'm excited to announce that for the first time ever I will be offering a series of limited-edition prints of some of my best works starting April 2023 (that's next month).
— A retrospective of some of my most iconic projects and artworks, while at the same time allowing a panorama overview introduction to many people who are unfamiliar with what I do. I also plan to use this campaign as an incentive and deadline for myself to reveal and release unpublished new photographic works.
What you need to know right now:
‣ 12 months / 12 projects / 1 project a month
‣ Expect the following projects to be featured:
Dancers on Rooftops, The Illustrated, Naked with Masks, Hex 000000, Natural Beauty and Transfiguration. Human Nature, Studio Fragments, The Inner Outside, Pantyhose, Cityscape Portraits and a selection from my Circus / Dance portfolio.
‣ The campaign will run for 12 months; from April 2023 - Apr 2024
‣ Launch date Apr 1st or 5th - TBA
‣ About 4 images from each project will be available as physical museum-quality archival limited edition prints
‣ Prints will be signed, numbered and sent with a Certificate of Authenticity
‣ Prints will come in 3 sizes; Small, Medium and Large
‣ Available as prints only or framed
‣ Shipping Worldwide
‣ NFTs of the same images will be available as limited editions - TBC
‣ All of the updates will be shared later this month in this email newsletter first + with some exciting early bird exclusive discounts and perks 👀
I am SO excited to start this little adventure with you all! 🥳