Dear Player’s Bench Music Lesson Students & Parents,
We have decided since things seem to be moving at a rapid pace right now with Covid 19 - that we will close our store immediately until further notice. While the store is closed we will be preparing to roll out our online teaching option platform via Zoom.us. We need to get a few supplies & have a few technical items worked out.
Things to remember during this time:
- We did not charge for lessons during Spring Break - Week of March 23-28th. However, some teachers and students may have opted to have a lesson - in which they did pay. We will figure out a way to honor the lesson that was paid for in the future.
- Since most people will now be home for Spring Break - we will use that as the first week to roll out the Zoom.us lessons.
- Going forward into April - we will cross that bridge closer to when we get to April. We will not charge anyone that is on Autopay for April without confirming with them first on their intent to continue.
- We are confident that we can all come together to have a creative approach to continue our private lessons in some fashion. This is the time when we all really need you (our lesson students, parents, & customers) in order to help keep our business afloat. We have 12 hard working and dedicated teachers that rely on our business for their livelihood - please stick with us.
- This week we will be calling to verify we have correctly recorded your email address. This way you will have updates & easy directions for using the online lesson platform Zoom.us.
- If you need to get a hold of please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are trying to keep active updates on our website www.playersbenchmusic.com > go to “Overview Of Lessons” tab.
Thank you for all of your support, flexibility, & kindness - during these unprecedented times.
Molly & Jason
Co-Owner’s of Player’s Bench Music