A welcome back to everyone and I am sure I can speak for everyone that we are all pleased to be back training and playing football.
There are some small changes involving the sessions and the timings so please read carefully.
The second session will now start at 11.30 as opposed to 11.15. Unfortunately we have limited parking space so we will need a bigger gap between the parents from the first session leaving and the parents for the second session arriving.
The one thing we have been asked by the Sports club is DO NOT PARK ALONG THE ROAD!
This is the road that runs between the 2 coaching areas. There will be some problems when trying to park but please use the grass area which will be roped off or park in the limited spaces in the first car park. Alternatively use the carpark on the far side of the house. PLEASE do not park on the road for any reason.
Can I please ask parents from the first sessions to leave as soon as possible and parents for the second session not to arrive until 11.15 minimum.
Can I please ask parents from the first session please do not let your children stay after the session on the pitches while the coaches collect in equipment and prepare for the next sessions. Unfortunately, until this parking issue improves and I have been told it will. We have limited space available.
I will apologise in advance for anyone taking offence to this situation, but we have little choice at present. So again, please accept my apologies if this is coming across as abrupt.
All subscriptions are still to be paid monthly and we are currently looking at individuals who have made payments during lockdown. These payments will be credited, and you will be informed of the situation.
The monthly fees via the bank will need to be paid in the first week of the month you are paying for into this account.
Saturday training using your childs full name as a reference.
Essex Rangers YFC
SORT CODE 60-01-37
ACCOUNT NUMBER 59870613
Soccerkids Coaching school
Sort Code 09-06-66
Account number 40660223
Using your childs name as a reference.
Please can I make a request from the Soccer School. We have a terribly busy time ahead of us in terms of making sure the children and teams catch up on matches and lost time.
We will be arranging venues cutting grass communicating with parents, other managers and our own current committee members and managers to make this happen.
We must all ensure the children are safe and that we as a grassroots voluntary club ensure the health and safety of all members and visitors.
We are bound to make some mistakes and I ask all parents to support us in this area by pointing out these errors so we can rectify them as soon as possible.
From the soccer school we would really appreciate the following-
- Please make payments into the correct accounts provided looking at the different accounts for midweek and Saturday payments.
- Please make monthly payments into the accounts in the first week of the month
- Please put your childs name as a reference as we sometimes do not recognise the payments.
- Please go to the Registration/payment desk to make payments rather than Joanne walk around requesting Subscriptions.
- Please complete a training payment for if you decide to pay cash at the desk. This is the only way to gain a receipt for your money.
- Forms are found at the desk and I will send a blank form out so people can print them off monthly.
Health and safety
With us being allowed to return to football we as a Soccer School and a Grassroots club have a responsibility to our members to make every effort to create an environment embracing the current climate. These are the areas and actions we will put in place to support this
- All players to bring own hand sanitizer clearly labelled with name and kept in own designated area.
- Regular intervals in coaching for use of hand sanitizer
- Club to provide additional hand sanitizer around entry and exits to venue.
- All players to bring own drink clearly labelled with name and kept in own designated area.
- Club promotes the “catch it, bin it, kill it” approach to hygiene measure.
- Coaches to clean and disinfect all equipment before and after each session.
- Players will adhere to 2m social distancing during breaks in play
- Designated spectator area
- Only 1 x parent or carer should accompany the child and remain at the session. Every child must have a responsible adult with them at every session.
- Where possible parents/carers should not bring siblings or others to the session.
- Parents / Carers will be expected to manage any situations where the child needs closer interaction e.g. Bib wearing, Shoelace tying, injury attention.
- Parents/Carers to confirm if they plan for their child to participate in competitive training and matches, additionally asking them that if not, when they change their stance to provide you with advance notification (1 week).
- Our coaches are encouraged to limit persistent proximity of participants during match play (where young participants may be more likely to cluster around the ball) and provide regular hygiene breaks in activity.
- Ensure social distancing during breaks in play e.g.
- Ensure water bottles are not shared.