Midwest Foodie ($73,145 3rd Quarter Revenue)
Being a mom, Kylie was eager to put something on the table that was both healthy and tasty. For kids, not all foods are eatable. Adding a bit of color, shape, and sprinkles might make them change their mind. That's why she started her own blog to make your passion a source of income.
That's how Kylie made $73,145 in the third quarter of blogging. Read here!
- Being a food blogger is one thing. Coming out as a digital nomad can take you places on the internet you'd never imagined otherwise. That's exactly how I flourished my way to the top.
- With over 700k views per month from July to September, I was overwhelmed and wanted to do better. This entity made me reinvest $5,915 out of the total income made.
- I made bigger investments in photographers and content writers. With 2 posts per week, I don't intend to load my writer with extra work, so looking to hire a second one.
- I earned around $21k per month from AdThrive only. This is a great step towards figuring out how I want to reinvest my income.
- The taxes I have to pay on every penny makes me want to crumble down the bed and hide. On a $66,480 profit, I still have to pay taxes of around 25-30% of the total income.
- The struggle doesn't end here. I will be making a plan for the next quarter about how I will be making my strategy to increase page views and take them up to one million.