We hope you are enjoying the summer weather. Before we dive into this issue, I'd like to make a quick shout out to a new group Calder Valley Hunt Saboteurs. They are busy defending wildlife from unlawful and cruel activities and would welcome any donations or volunteers. Sadly, the hunting season is upon us, and Calder Valley is no stranger to such ecologically damaging activities.
Coming up in this issue, the last one for a while:
- 3 Valley Vegans takes a break to recharge and reflect
- Blog: Adapting to climate change: the vegan answer to declining agricultural yields
- Blog: Vegan school meals: why should they be available for all and how can I help?
- Blog: Diabetes and whole foods plant-based diets - an interview with Dr Bharati Kolte
- Links: Ethical shopping on a budget
- Call: Can you help Vegan Organic Network by translating, checking, or advertising their magazine in another language?
Phil and 3 Valley Vegans