Big thanks to the following people who have been especially helpful lately:
- Gabby Degagne and Sam Lee for presenting some Hot Planet Cool Athletes talks at Wanaka Primary
- Angie Nelson for continuously making our membership cards and graphic design
- Clair Sullivan for helping us save lots of time with our email database and website changes
- Jana McCall for helping out with our admin and grants
- Jaylene Harper for helping out with our very important email admin
- Melanie Joan Llyod for her awesome climate change bowl graphics
- Rachel Cooper for helping us with our climate policy learnings
- Daniel Nogueria and Nathalie Nasrallah for helping HEAPs with POW movie logistics.
- Chris Davies and Dave Fahey for their help at the Canterbury Tree Planting
- Tash Payne for helping out with social media and website fixes.
Other ways to help out.
We're on the look out for more POW alliance members. We're keen to chat to anyone who has a large influence in any outdoor sport (skiing, snowboarding, trail running, mountaineering, mountain biking, climbing, adventure racing etc etc), is passionate about protecting the places they love from the impacts of climate change and keen to use their platform to share POW's advocacy work. If you know of anyone who would be a good match please get in touch.
If anyone has any photos they can share with us we are always in need of more content. We're especially keen to get some photos of groups of climbers, hikers and mountain bikers. Send them our way if you've got any!
The team at POW