HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Transport Allowance for Sales and Non Sales Personnel - Update 1 (Replies)
I am currently tasked to review the transport allowance for our staff and below are our existing practices. Would appreciate if you can share your Company existing practices.
We are a local SME company:
1) For Sales Personnel - S$650 per month and are able to claim for parking and ERP fees. No season parking provided
2) For Non Sales Personnel - full taxi fare reimbursement from Office only.
Many thanks to your contributions.
My company is paying sales personnel $800 as vehicle allowance with separate claims for parking and ERP. For non-sales personnel, it would be taxi like yours.
Our transport allowance as follows:
1. For sales personnel - $800 per month fixed (inclusive of parking, ERP)
2. For non sales personnel - taxi reimbursement as long as on official company matter
We are in trading/wholesales industry. SME.
1) Sales staff: $1100 include parking, ERP, season parking.
2) non-Sales staff: mileage $0.55/Km or taxi claim.
Developing Effective HR Policies & Procedures Workshop
- 10 July 2018 (11th Run)
During this program, participants will learn how to structure, develop and implement HR Policies and Procedures that are relevant, clear, compliant and effective. On top of that, they will be able to appreciate the importance of collaboration on strategy between HR and the organisation’s leadership in developing effective human resources management policies.
For details, please click on: https://hrsingapore.org/hrpolicies/
HRSINGAPORE is the first, free, HR Community that provides HR Certification, HRLAW Seminars, HR Workshops and HR Consultancy Services. For more about us please visit https://hrsingapore.org/
© HRSINGAPORE® ~ A Decade of Helping HR People Succeed!