In addition to the 50 classes and 15 milongas, here's my list of top 12 items not to be missed at the upcoming Portland ValenTango Feb 8-13, 2017 (see Schedule for details.)
- Golden Age tango music lecture on Sunday
- Live music Saturday and Sunday evening.
- Follower's and Leader's Technique Classes Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Vendors in the foyer just outside the main ballroom.
- Performances on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Mixers on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Cozy fireplace in the DoubleTree bar.
- Analog Milonga Saturday afternoon and Monday evening..
- Lloyd Center Mall right accross the street.
- Guided practica with the instructors on Monday.
- Free Practicas every day after classes.
- Beginner's Balboa on Monday afternoon.
(Pssst--don't forget, last day to pre-register is Feb 1, 2017--after that, just show and pay at the door.)
(1) This email was sent to you at by
Clay Nelson, 1299 Gardner Way, Medford, OR 97505
(2) To remove your email, click Unsubscribe
(3) To add a new email, click Join Clay's List